How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the total price of your order. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
- Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges.
- Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
How long will it take for the buyer to receive their order?
Items are not always available, they are personalize which means item(s) will be produced after customer making order, so we will need time to produce your merchandise(s). Tracking label will be bought and updated so don’t worry if you receive tracking number with status “en route” or “in transit to facility”, item may be in transit and carrier will update tracking status when they receive package and process shipment.
- On average, normal merchandises like t shirt/ hoodie/ sweatshirt/ mug are produced in 3-5 days after purchase and shipping time from our facility is 7-10 business days. Total standard shipping/transit times apply will be 10-15 days for domestic and 15-20 days for international.
- Full printed apparels, quilts blankets, sneakers and other products may take longer to produce (about 7-10 days normally) and shipped from our facility 10-15 days in regular seasons. Total shipping Time is 15 – 25 days in regular seasons for these products.
In peak season, because of huge number of order, total fulfillment time may takes longer due to high demand, so your patience is highly appreciated.
Can the order be delivered to multiple addresses?
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place orders separately.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Orders shipped to APO addresses are done so via DHL Globalmail, and then are turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 45 additional days to arrive.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information.
Will I be charged VAT taxes?
Items are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.
Items fulfilled from the UK and EU are charged a 20% VAT rate.